星期一, 6月 06, 2011

A Very Special Ones.

Because i couldn't use Chinese here,
so i've decided to leave a message with english,
(but my grammer+spelling is really poor and i don't care because this is my territory XD)

I wanted to leave something here because this consider a different world for me,
at least it is not something i know and i care usually.
It is amazing to think about it because,
The air the sky the clouds the sea,
the wind the water the people,
they are different.
The difference can only be sensed through self experience,
and i can only learn this lesson because i'm here.
I bet i'm not the only one who think so,
because whenever i glance on someone here,
that particular person often already starring at me.
So we are fair in square?
(and i keep starring at people because of this reason XD)
Sometimes i get a weird glance(?),
or sometimes they turn away from me,
but i often get warm smiles from strangers.
That makes me realize how important smiles are,
that makes a person looks so beautiful.

Because of the difference,
i get inspired so much that i couldn't stop thinking,
my brain keep working and
i often found myself writing or drawing something on my sketch book.
This is a very good thing i suppose?
Being separated by time and the way of life i usually have,
makes space for me to think about things that i often neglect.

Well actually to be frank,
i'm starting to have home sick already.
I've post a few postcards to my dear friends,
especially those who always think of me wherever they are,
and i feel a little depress for those that i wish to post,
but i don't have the address.

It is 1:43am here,
and it is 7:43am there,
which means i have extra 6 hours in my life? XDXD

2 則留言:

  1. いまはどこにいる?

    アメリカ??オストレア??

    回覆刪除
  2. 啊...现在打不到日文 =w=

    不是不是,
    都不是 XD

    回覆刪除