星期日, 1月 07, 2007

Something...shiat=_________=lll

7/1/2007

Ehhem.
Today went to Sg Wang to buy camera...*__________*
(coz my dad spoil the camera lens in Mongolia.....=_________=lll)
Finally get SONY Cyber shot DSC-T10, not sure is it a good camera, but well, buy liao means buy liao, bo pian...=________=lll My eyes actually a bit blur out when I look at the camera screen, and that happens when I just reach Sg Wang...My eyes blured about 2 hours, and my bro ask me to see a doctor already...=_________=lll Lucky it recovered now, or not I don't think specs can even help me...swt

After that, went home a while and went out again to eat dinner...my bro ter-kissed me in the car....O_______O!!!@#$%^&*???!!!!!!!
SHIAT!!!!!@#$%^&* It happens when the car turns a big round and he fall towards my place when I was talking to him.... 1133770312.jpg.gif

Ehhem, lucky we are open minded ppl...U_________U
And no one found out in the front seat...lucky lucky lucky lucky lucky lucky.....=_____________=lll

Super Rookie ish a great drama...*___________*!!!!

沒有留言:

張貼留言