星期五, 3月 07, 2014

Happy Little Things.

Let me think,
how should I describe the feelings,
that you've gave me.


You are special to me,
therefore there's some small little things,
if I get to observe,
I'll paint myself a smile on my face without myself noticing.

I'm glad that I always wear black on those days,
and I'm glad you too.
It is funny to see we are in a team,
and I'm happy because we won.
We defeated Brown, Red, and my favorite Blue,
It is really fun that day.

You've asked me out again,
after about 8 months.
This time I was invited to the place you temporary stay,
lucky I brought my work with me.
You took me out and dragged me into an unknown lost on road,
which,
it doesn't seems to be the mistake you will make.
I reach home almost 2 in the morning,
was sleepy,
but I'm happy.

I'm happy because I'm relieved.
At least you did treat me as a friend,
although the flirts and chats doesn't really sound normal,
but I used to be used to it,
and it brings much memories and it did break some ice and walls between us,
therefore I'm happy.

I'm thankful to God,
for answering my prayers on you,
for giving me this chance for me to think more about you.
I shall wait for His further command,
if you are the one,
I pray He touches your heart,
no matter what happens.

沒有留言:

張貼留言