星期一, 2月 20, 2006

The Herucca Story(out post)......by chiwayu


I drew a picture yesterday,
I know I loved this picture very much...
So I write a story for it...
And this will be a story of one of the character in my planned comic story...

Hey...this is me...Keiichi Kasatarita.
I'm a 16 years old boy,
or should I say...a man.

I study in a high school named Herucca High...
Well,its a very famous school in our country,
so-called the best school in Marusha(my country's name).
It is also an international school,
where rich people brings their kid and study here...I'm one of them.

My dad is a successful buisness man,
but he seldom stay at home,
maybe buiness man are like that...
My mom died last year because she was sick...
and thats all I know about my parents...

I have a younger brother.
I love him very much,
because he is my only family member that I always be with.
He refuse to study in Herucca since he's in secondary school...
My father don't bother much...
So now he's in a school named Shoran High School.
Well...that is a very small and unfamous school...
I mean compared with Herucca.
Why he want to study there?
Well...I'm not sure...but he love the life in Shoran...

I have a good friend.
Her name is Hondori Yoshikura.
She is my classmate since we are in kindergarten.
Her father and my father was once buiness partner before they both get married,
so they are good friends.
Though I'm Yoshi's best friend since young...
I still couldn't figure out what she's thinking these days...
She did change a lot...no matter in outlook or character...
She looks much more faminine compare with past two years...
One of my best buddy like her very much^^

I like a girl.
She is my junior,2 years younger than me.
Beautiful,quite and gentle was the first impression she gave me.
She always carries her mobile phone and listen to radios...
I know she likes songs,and she love to sing them...
Her voice is soft and gentle...but sometimes powerful...
I heard she's from the Satsushiu family...
The vice president of the student society,
Shoron Satsushiu was my senior(he is also my senior now...)
I think she's his sister.

The Satsushiu family was a very famous family since 200 years ago.
This is because most of them have the royal blood from the royal family of Marusha.
They was once the infomation spy of Marusha because they have a real good memory.
I knew this and believe it because of Shoron Satsushiu's perfect memorizing.
He can remember every word he've read and every one he met.
He can even remember the dialogue of anyone who talks to him before!!
And the main point is...he won't ever mix them up!!
So no one dares to lie to him,
and he was always the VIP of dealing probelms in school...
I wonder why he's not the President of the student society...

Well...come back to the girl I've mention...
Of course,such a beautiful and almost perfect girl have many admirer...
I'm just one of them...
But because I'm a senior,I can easily talks to her or have her information...

"Thats not good bro,"said Roen(my brother).
"Why?"
"You should ask yourself!!"
"Ask myself?How?"
"Haiya...just say something:Hi Satsushiu,may I know your name?I've something to ask about your brother..."
"Huh?"
"What you mean 'huh?'?Just do as I say!!She'll surely tell you her name!!"
"But..."
"No 'buts'!!!Well,she's the Satsushiu family right?I'm sure she'll remember you."

So,I get one day to ask the same question as I've practise everyday at home.

"Err...excuse me...are you Shoron Satsushiu's sister?"
"......Are you finding my brother?"
"Yup...err...well...Satsushiu's sister...nope...erm...how can I address you?"
"My name is Haron Satsushiu.You can just call me Haron."
Haron Satsushiu huh...what a good name^^
"Oh...nice to meet you Haron.My name is Keiichi Kasatarita.You can just call me Keiichi."
"Keiichi."She gave me a 45 degree bow....
Wow!!What a beautiful action!!
"Oh...well...I just want to know..."blah blah blah...etc etc etc...
I couldn't remember what we've talk about...
But that day was the warmest day I've had in winter!!

I've never told these to Yoshikura.
Because I paishe(emberresed)...because she's a girl.
These things should be man to man's talk!!
So I told everything to Roen and let him guide me.
Roen is a smart boy.
I know many girls admire him and his best friend,Ran Arraten...
So I always ask them how to make me and Haron become closer friends...
Well,I think Arraten is an expert...
He gave me many good ideas.
And Haron and I become very close friends day by day.

One day,when Haron and I are having our lunch,Yoshikura saw us.
We aren't so close these days because I tried hard to talk to Haron...
And Yoshikura too,seems hiding me...why?
Anyway,come back to the part Yoshikura saw us.
She stunned and look at Haron,and Haron smile gentlely towards Yoshikura.
She stood up from the chair and gave Yoshikura a 45 degree bow...Oh!How polite she is!!
This time...Yoshikura numb there...erm...she looks stupid...
Hey!!I mean a bit lar!!
"Who are you?"ask Yoshikura.
Haron seems to know her...?
May be she've seen her some where I don't know...
Well...it's not my buisness.
But I'm quite curious...

"Is this Hondori sepai(senior)?"Haron looked at her and smiled friendly.
"???!!!!"Yoshikura was speechless...
I bet she don't know what's going on...like me=.="
"My name is Haron Satsushiu.I'm in 2A-1."
Well...she gave Yoshikura a 45 degree bow again...
Is she a Hanruno(in this world we called them Japanese)?
"...??!!Haron Satsushiu?!Satsushiu's sister??!!"
"......Well...my brother is famous."She smiled politely.
"Then...since when both of you become good friends like this?"asked Yoshikura.
"Err...well...we..."I tried to make an excuse...
hoping Haron won't misunderstand her meaning.
I don't want her to think that I draw near her is to pursue her.

"We are not as good as you two did."said Haron.
Huh??!!What she's talking about?!
She knows Yoshikura and I are good friends??!!
Well...Yoshikura seems having the same question in her mind.
"Hondori sepai likes Keiichi sepai right?"asked Haron.
Huh??!!!Likes me??What she means??!!
And why Yoshikura's face is so red like an apple??!!
Somethings wrong here...arrrggggGGHHHH!!!!
"And Keiichi sepai likes Hondori sepai right?"said Haron.
Huh????!!!!I like Yoshikura???!!!
Oh no~~!!no!!no!!The one I love is you!!!
But...I don't dare to tell her...I'm a coward right?
Oh!!I'm sorry Roen...Arraten...
"hmm?"Seeing both of us speechless,
Haron gave us a 90 degree bow and walked away.
Huh??!!!She walked away??!!!90 degree bow??!!Apa dah jadi??!!(What happen??!!)

Erm...well...can you give me an ending?I hope to get a surprised ending~~past the idea to me from the comment section ba!!

by Chiwayu

沒有留言:

張貼留言