星期二, 2月 28, 2006

The Shaonen Weekly Jump Magazine


Well...I've decided to introduce some great books, magazines, comics and stories about boys here. I've bought a magazine from Niko-Niko Doh(in 1 utama) last November in the year 2005. It is originally imported from Japan, so...the prize is not cheap here...it is RM 17.00 per magazine...without any free item...=.=" I bought it under a curiousity and I found the front page of the magazine actracts me^^Kyo was cool when he smile...
I found that this magazine contains lots of information about boys bacause it includes all the 'shaonen manga'. This 'Shaonen Weekly Jump Magazine' includes lots of famous mangas, like Tsubasa, Samurai Deepers Kyo, Get Backers, Rave, Air Gear, Master Negi...and lots more great story!! The main thing is...it is so big compare to those manga we saw in books or Malaysian magazine...It is some attractive point~!! There are one or two pages of colour page... Maybe we can't get it in mangas...^^
Anyway...I hope everyone'll like it...Small info about boys...end^^

沒有留言:

張貼留言