星期五, 3月 17, 2006

~ The Great Singapore Trip Report ~

14th March 2006
The first day...

Bus number:::::::::: WMJ 8865
Departure time::::: 9.00am
Background Music: Yuna Ito-Reira-Endless Story mp3
Staying Place:::::::: Chinatown Hotel 81
Currentcy:::::::::::: 2.33

"Hey Long...I'm in Singapore now"
This was the 1st word appears in my mind when I reached Singapore.

I have some plans before I pay a visit to Singapore...
One of them is to try the McDonald's Beef fantastic and Chicken fantastic.
This is a rice burger which was not appear in our country's McDonald yet.
I saw it is in TVBS asia, the 101 meeting programme.
The manager of McDonald in Taiwan invented it and it was newly promoted to Singapore~~
It's nice~!!!!
I like the Chicken fantastic more~!!
But it is quite expensive also...because this is Singapore...
Arghh...I'm hungry now...

I went to visit my uncle at night.
I took the MRT (like KTM or LRT here...)
Their MRT station are great!!
Every single station is like KL Central, clean, grand and class!!
The MRT train is quite big and long, so it is not so crowded...

When I reach my uncle's house, I started to miss my home...
It is so small apartment house in Singapore but the price will be too expensive for us...
Both my cousin was damn cute expecially they play the piano...
This reminds me when I'm having my 1st piano practical exam in 9 years old...
I can't imagine how cute I am...(Oh my goodness...!!!)

15th March 2006
The Second Day...

We went to visit their national library today.
Their nasional library is BIG!!!
They have 19 floor while 16 of them are allowed to be visited.
Is not like our nasional library(5-6 floor),
the national library in Singapore is freely to explore and be visited.
You don't need any member card or library pass...
And they have lot's of brousures about the library...
Cool right!!

The book drop...This is the 1st time I saw a bookdrop...=.="

This place have lot's of facilities.
They have free internet acess,
lot's of check in book's machine,
book drops, and even search book machine!!
And maybe is because this is a new library,
the books inside all are organized nicely, neatly and is quite easy to search them.
They have forgein newspaper to read and even comics too!!
Their chairs are made of lather...looks comfortable to read in this place~
I swear I'll do my homework or study there if I stay near it...
It is so comfortable...quiet...wow~!!

After leaving the national library,
We went to the next building-Bras Basah Complex.
This is not a big complex...
It is like Desa Complex in Selayang, without air conditional.
Well, why am I visiting a place like this?
This is because I want to find a type of Marker named Copic.
It is well known good branded Japanese Marker for drawing.
It can be found in Kinokuniya KLCC, but is quite expensive...

The cheapest Copic artmaker is sold here:$4.68 per pc when I bought...


My friends recomended me when I plan to Singapore.
They said here can find cheaper Copic Marker...
So I went there and found them~^^
Actually I planed to buy lots of them...
But since I bought my new handphone,
I can't affort to buy more...TT.TT
So I went to find the pens...
Its cheaper compare to Kinokuniya...
But the shape is slightly different with those which are sold in Kinokuniya...
It is square...?!(Those in the box...)

After that, we went to Popular bookstore which is in the same complex...
Their Popular bookstore is also very surprizing...!!
This place is so big and complete!!
It has even more facilities and books than the main popular bookstore in KL.
Here they sell even comics, manga and even figure~!!
I found the imported Bandai products...
I've seen before some of them because Vanessa bought them originally from Japan...
I found printers and scanner at their stationary department...
'Geng' right?
So I bought 1 Saiyuki(Hakkai) key chain,
while my bro bought 4 One Piece figurine(Sanji, Zoro, Nami, Luffy)...

At night, we went to Takashimaya,
a Japanese Shopping Mall in Orchard Road.
This is a grand and beautiful Shopping places where every rich man must go!!
Why I said that?
Because inside it everything is branded,
such as LV, Channel, Gucci etc...haiya...all are expensive things...
I found a Kinokuniya inside Takashimaya too!!
But it is much bigger and complete compare to Kinokuniya in KLCC...
I found a Japanese dictionary that I've wanted for so long...
I bought it...but is expensive.
Don't buy things there unless you really cannot get it in Malaysia.
Cause it'll make you bankruped...

Next to the Takashimaya,
there's a Shopping Mall called The Paragon.
I saw one creepy poster...(What? Creepy poster?! Are you crazy?)
No, I'm not crazy.
This is the 1st time I saw a female so much like a man...!!!
Well...I've took a picture...
You should see it yourself...
(Actually from near is quite a beautiful lady...but from far...)

16th March 2006
The Last Day...

We found a quiet complex where inside it full of figurine and toys...!!
It is located near the hotel we stay...
About 10 minutes walking distance...
I found a lot of twist egg figurine originally from Japan's Bandai company...
But we don't have much coins,
so my brother manage to buy 1 by luck with $1X2 coin...
And he get this pretty girl...

That's all the best part for my Singapore trip...
Any questions?

沒有留言:

張貼留言