星期六, 3月 04, 2006

Great...why are they so good??!!


This is not the first time I feel so unconfident with my art work...
I'm so glad yesterday I've called John(director or Comic King, Gempak, Starz and other comic magazine...) to discuss about stuff sending artworks to him for some hope of publishing...
But today when I just hoop in to my devient art blog...I feel so sad...

Why are there so many great artist in every coridor of the world?!
Well...actually I'm just admiring them~~
But I do hope I'll be like them, someone who likes my artwork....

Hia!!! I must publish my comic!!
You all wait and see!!! (Hiaaaa!!!!!!)

ps:this picture my friend like it sooo much...dunno why~~?

2 則留言:

  1. I know what you mean... I've been feeling somewhat down because I've reread the essay I sent to the Commonwealth Essay Competition and found out that it totally sucked. And it doesn't help matters that so many people are good at writing.

    回覆刪除
  2. You know right?
    Haiya...when I see so many great people, I feel like I'm nothing here...I really need to improve myself.
    Gambade for us ok??
    Gambade...!!!

    回覆刪除