星期一, 3月 13, 2006

The Big Day Report...(feel so dissapointed...)


1103 BAHASA MELAYU 1A SATU
1119 BAHASA INGGERIS 2A DUA
1225 PENGETAHUAN MORAL 6C ENAM
1249 SEJARAH 4B EMPAT
1449 MATEMATIK 1A SATU
3472 MATEMATIK TAMBAHAN 3B TIGA
4531 FIZIK 5C LIMA
4541 KIMIA 7D TUJUH
4551 BIOLOGI 7D TUJUH
6351 BAHASA CINA 3B TIGA
6355 ENGLISH FOR SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY 4B EMPAT

This is what I wanted to say...
Dissapointed, sad, and don't know what to do.
Exspecially when I look at the Add Math, Chinese and EST result...
I feel so dissapointed...
And when I look at the BM result...
I don't know whether I should cry or laugh happily...
This is the first time I get A for my BM in my whole life...surprise right?

Is the machine something wrong??
I don't know...

This is all I wanted to say...

4 則留言:

  1. I don't know if I should congratulate you or console you, but hey, at least you survived. ^_^
    Just wait a year or so, and I'll be in a nervous wreck. =P

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. After 7 years, I've finally realized I didn't reply this message XDXD Thanks!!!!!!!!

      刪除
  2. ok lar, you must have done quite well in your karangan lor...

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. After 7 years....hahahahahaha yup, I guess I did well in my karangan >DD

      刪除