星期五, 3月 10, 2006

3,2,1....AHHHHHH!!!!!!!


It is 10th of March now...
Count down 3 days to get my SPM result...
Hiaaa!!!!!
IF!!!
I get 5 A's above...then...Hurray!!!!
But!!!!
IF!!!
I can't...(no!! don't mention it!!!no!!!)
Well, I can't say now...
and I don't wan't to mention now...!!!

Well...after getting my SPM result,
I'll have lot's of things to do!!!
I would like to find a job...(if I can???O.O)
I shall finish every step to go into my college...
(Such as preparing the port folder...)

Tommorrow's countdown I'll tell you more^^

3 則留言:

  1. Tomorrow's Saturday, and then it'll be Sunday, and then...
    the moment of Truth!
    Take it easy. Whatever happens, you're still the same you. ^_^

    回覆刪除
  2. Haha there is still life no matter how is the result ...hahahha there is no dead end for our journey in our life ....so chill gal !

    回覆刪除
  3. pif pif...thanks everyone...
    But I have no mood today...
    sad because my dear handphone was lost...haiya...
    So sad...

    回覆刪除