星期三, 3月 29, 2006

A Report Of Dissapearing...

To: Those who found I'm dissapeared

Firstly,
I would like to thank all of you who noticed the small me dissapearing from the internet world.
I miss you guys too...
Truely, deeply in my heart.
The reason I've appear today is because my house's stupid streamyx have been repaired.
Well, for those days that I've dissapeared,
I would like to make a clear report of my days dissapearing...

24 March 2006(Friday)
My goodness!!!!
The STUPID streamyx suddenly disfunction!!!
Arrrgggghhhhh!!!
Damn it!!!
How come this stupid thing happened after I've install it for just 5 days??!!!
My very goodness!!!
I was fine in the morning and the afternoon!!!
SHIT!!!(Creaching the wall...)
I've just reloaded a monthly card inside RO 3 days ago!!!
Oh NO!!!!!Not this time!!!!
So, I call up the person who fixed the streamyx for us...
But he can't fix it!!!???!!!!???!!!
Oh...!!!He said is the line probelm...
=.="Line probelm huh....
Damn Streamyx...

25 March 2006(Saturday)
I really starting to miss those people in MSN and in forums...
Such as(in MSN) Sanada-san(Which was my guild leader I've mentioned),
Lucifer-the Comic Addict like me,
Ah Lek-The pretty boy who likes to make videos with his webcam so much,
Sakura-my penpal actually...A very cute girl...
Ah Long-The great big brother who likes to scold RO's planning...=.="
Well...I really wanted to list up all of them...
But I wanted to keep the names that I think just after I don't online...
In Forum...(If you want to see, find link from the column 'others' writting Sharing Company...)
I miss Hikaru-zan, Heist, younyoun, Yuko Takahashi, wockids, iceace, Makoto-chan...TT.TT
I really miss you guys~~!!!
What to do? My bro said I'm in internet addict...
Like drugs, it can't easily been taken away...
Arrgggghhhh!!!!DAMN STREAMYX!!!!

26 March 2006(Sunday)
I've decided not to think about the internet thing for a while...
Although too pity about my monthly card and the topics inside the forum...TT.TT
I practised the piano untill my hands are so tired...
Haiz...what to do?
The Grade 8 expensive exam is so near to me...
I make a call to Yukina this morning.
She is in the horrible terrible Nasional Service...
And only Sundays are allowed to use the phone...
So we talk about many things, including the choir idiot things...
She got sun burn and she said she was quite dark now...
She is actually a fare girl you know??
Poor Yukina...
She told me they have to wake up 5.00am every morning and get to bed at 11.00pm...
To me, wake up at 5.00am is a very terrible thing!!!
Sleeping is such a great event...
Then 1 day they'll have 6 meals, 3 meals of tea time and another 3 normal meals.
I miss her so much...
So as her...TT.TT She asked me to belanja her once to karaoke...
No probelm!!!But the date will be at around June...Haiz...
Missing those days searching for the newest pirated comics in KL...
Hope she'll be well and happy inside...
I called Victor too...
He said the same thing but the part he miss me was the talent of designing in me...
He joined the publisity department(Why a NS programme need publisity??!!)
He said they made some magazine and promotion wor...=.="
He was the Vice president of the design department...
He said"If you are here...Theres sure lots of idea in your mind..."
Muahahahah...!!!Anyway, I miss both of them lar...

I've received a call from Ryu in the afternoon.
Ryu persued me to study in Malaysia Multimidea University(MMU) rather than THE ONE academy...
Actually we've decided to study in THE ONE academy before this...
K@i also wanted to study there but ended up in THA college in force by his dad...
Poor
K@i...
Anyway, return to the topic:
We changed our decision and decided to study in MMU because:
1. We found that MMU have digree course while THE ONE only offer diploma course.
2. Then, MMU is a UNIVERSITY while THE ONE is only an academy...
3. That makes us looks smarter and more profesional...(hehehe...)
4. Besides, Ryu found out the school is so beautiful and cool...
Hope to have a campus life in my whole life...
Rather than studying in a place like THE ONE...=.="
That place is quite a mess actually...
Because is Cyberjaya...It's too far to drive home everyday...
So me and Ryu decided to stay in the hostel inside the school...
5. Ohohoho....things get cool when we mention this~^^
Dreaming of pasting poster inside our room...
Then there's free streamyx access inside the room...muahahaha!!!!!
So...If with my poor result I can get into MMU...
I can even know some accountant or engineer friend~!!!
Muahahahahaha~!!!Too excited to go inside the school...no, I mean UNIVERSITY!!!
So I told my bro and my dad about it.
My dad looks happy...???!!!
(Maybe he prefer me studying inside a U rather than inside a academy...)
But my bro looks a bit sad...
Maybe he miss me lar~ahahahaha~!!!
TT.TT I miss him too...thinking 1 week only meets twice...
Without TV...without my great hifi system inside my room...
But Ryu told me the dead line is actually 31 March today!!!
O.O???!!!What??!!
The apply of MMU's dead line is 31 March??!!!
Walie!!!So I told this to my dad and mom...
And we went to pay a visit to Ryu's house before we went to shopping...
Finding out anything about the U...

27 March 2006(Monday)
Arggghhh!!!!I want online!!!!
I want!!!But this feeling is after I went to school...
Today I went to school to signify my photocopy SPM result certificult.
Then I heard Ryu said choir have practise...
So we decided to go together and see how've they improve...
STILL..IDIOTS...
But this time is slighty better lar...
But is slightly after 2 weeks...=.="
This time we decided to help them by teaching the juniors and newbie ourselves.
It is not good to let the juniors feel boring while singing a song which full of hopes...
So I give some advice to the leader in that group...
And those newbie seems to like the way I teach...Muhahahaha!!!!
Well...seniors are senior...you know?
Muahahahaha~!!!
I think I better go to school more often...
Hope to help them more...
There is a part I feel bad about...
Is both the President and Vice President both feel so hopeless towards the juniors...
Ryu and I are actually planning to scold them...
But looking at their hopeless face...argghhh...
What we can do is just promise to help them and cheer them up...
Haiya...Seems they are missing those days where seniours are around...

28 March 2006(Tuesday)
Yeah!!!!I've passed my driving test!!!
I'm going to try on my dad's Honda!!!Muahahahaha...!!!!
Today I have my driving test...so nervours and excited!!!
After I reach home,
I received a call from my dad.
He ask me to fill in the aplication form of going into MMU...
He was quite worried about the dead line...
So...Hope I stand a chance to go in...

29 Mrch 2006(Today)
I've found a smart way to online...
Using the original line...(Why am I so smart??)

沒有留言:

張貼留言