星期日, 3月 19, 2006

A Visit To My Chemistry Teacher's House...

Well~!!
Today we've(Me and Vanessa) paid a visit to our beloved X chemistry tuition teacher-Sai Jun's house.
What a nice day...

Well...let me tell you something about this teacher.
He is 4 years older than me and 5 years older then Vanessa.
He was once our school's head prefect...
So, he is quite a mature and responsible person.
To me, he is like a big brother, always give 'long breath' advice and always take care of us.
If you stay with him, you'll feel quite safe cause seems like he'll settle everything if you have any probelm(*seems like)
From his out look and part of his character,
you'll think that he's horoscope will be virgo...
Why I say that?
1st, he is quite a clean person...
2nd, he seems to be very careful doing everything...
3rd, he has an accient hobby followed from his family-having chinese tea when he's free...
4th, his appearance is like 'oh~a cool clean quiet guy!!'(This is what I think when I 1st saw him in school...)Specky, quite well combed hair...=.="
BUT!!! He is a Crab...(Oh no!!!I forgot what is that horoscope's name liao!!!)

Ehem~!!Back to the main topic...
As I've said, he likes to drink good quality Taiwan chinese tea when he's free...
So when we went to visit him, he invite us to have some with him...
Cool right? So as we chat...we keep drinking the small cup of chinese tea...
I'm a well known water tank...so I keep drinking as if it is water...
Ehem...I know I'm not good at taste-ting good expensive chinese tea...
Haiya!!!It's just tea mah!!!(no hope liao...)

We did chat a lot~!!
And while we chat, we listen to Jay's songs(Huo Yuan Jia MTV),
UM performance's music (nice songs~!!! I can't believe Malaysian University have these kind of profesionals~), and SHE's Encore album.

ps*Sai Jun is too cool when he listen to phone...
Squatting on the short table near his house phone...
Muahahaha.....!!!!

2 則留言:

  1. School head prefects are not necessarily mature, you know... I mean my school's head prefect is like, 10 months younger than I am (and I'm a PTS student), and the prefects often rant about his being totally useless behind his back.

    Your teacher sounds nice. ^_^
    But Chinese tea??!!
    *horrified look*

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. hahahahaha yeah, he is really a nice teacher, I missed his Chinese tea *v*b

      刪除